neogeo system
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-27%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable 17” LENOVO Ideapad 3 – 12 Go/512Go – AMD Ryzen 5
399.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game !

+82
bjorn red claws
Zool
rochj
chachabiloute
Wabbajack
Tonton seb
Kuro46
vinson77
Cinder
stuart2773
TRK
apoido
alex2005
tom5151
fullmetal332
Babigui
Clearpaper
10shu
keiichiro
sebmat
Metaljet
Susanoorbatos
sindrik
cousinhube31
Old_man_rukus
Fandangos
davlar
cyril0108
VGC1612
ArcAdiA
LeGil
chuckdun
Karimitchi
furrtek
toma
Kyo-Ni
ShinTok30
enidz
pandoff
ROBERT G.
Nicoals
Darkgriboux
PowerGui
CrystalBlue
william95170
hamster78
bladerunner
Chipsonsteroids
Terryb
Fafeu
Omega Kyo
needaes
gerard7209
neopolo
poup
elric2077
emixam
zouzzz
Mathieu4d
Caiseb
Kategohi
Johnny16Bit
GeeKiK
Neo Vy
SHIN NIHON KIKAKU 1973
gyromite
BaDsArU
kazki
YaYaLanD
Amos
kogami
atomikwave
AlexTérryeur
fafangus
Format_c
Ryo Sakazaki
Joe l'indien
elrayzeur
noiraude
spnzOOO
retrofab
nic034
86 participants

Page 32 sur 38 Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Suivant

grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game ! - Page 32 Empty Re: grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game !

Message  spnzOOO Jeu 25 Juin 2020 - 18:50

Je confirme que NG.com est raciste anti-français à 2000%.

L'une des seules raisons réside au fait que la majorité des plus belles conversions (hormis U11 & AF3) viennent de notre cher pays.

spnzOOO
spnzOOO
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : AES

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game ! - Page 32 Empty Re: grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game !

Message  pandoff Jeu 25 Juin 2020 - 22:43

hi vinson

I don't know about that because I never have tried retroarch on PC.
Is it on windows ? The extension ".nro" is not familiar to me.
About the CRC, I guess that you would have to patch you fbneo_libretro_libnx.nro file

vinson77 a écrit:

Hi @pandoff,

Thank you for sharing your most recent samsh5fe fbneo fix. It seems that this package only works on RetroPie. Do you know of any solution in Running your samsh5fe on Retroarch 1.9.8 (fbneo_libretro_libnx.nro Core <= lr_fbneo.so on RetroPie)?

RetroArch only recognizes these samsh5fe CRCs regardless of using your provided fbneo.dat when doing a Manual Scan:
272-c7d = dce0119f
272-c8d = 3bf256c5
272-p1 = 9e72cc83
272-p2 = 1f5469bc
272-s1 = c297f973
pandoff
pandoff
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  vinson77 Ven 26 Juin 2020 - 3:28

You mean that the Database Files (.dat) has nothing to do with the CRC error as they are only used to for adding the rom into the Playlists?

fbneo_libretro_libnx.nro (Nintendo Switch - fbneo Retroarch Core) = lr_fbneo.so (Raspberry Pi - fbneo RetroPie Core)
These are exactly the same Core files for the FBNEO but on different hardwares. Smile

By the way, the lr_fbneo.so file that you have included on your package... what version and release date was it based on? Is this a custom version that you have created? 'coz Libretro releases Nightly Builds on a daily basis.

UPDATE: I have already updated my fbneo_libretro_libnx.nro (fbneo Core) to 2020 06 25 11:34PM version. Still no luck in running samsh5fe as Retroarch is still looking for these old CRCs:

272-c7d = dce0119f
272-c8d = 3bf256c5
272-p1 = 9e72cc83
272-p2 = 1f5469bc
272-s1 = c297f973

vinson77
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  enidz Ven 26 Juin 2020 - 10:39

@elrayzeur

on demande ton aide post 277 sur AP !

Une nouvelle piste pour rendre ce perfect encore plus perfect ???

H215 a écrit:
So the overkills.. I call bs about making rom space for the story boards. It's probably still in the rom but hardcoded to Lvl3/without because I noticed none of the non graphic fatalities have been touched. Also it's not possible to set it to Lvl1 for white blood and with hoamaru you can just see the character blinking off screen when you do his fatal. Looking at it in a debugger, it looks like all the code is moved down and to the right compared to the samsh5sp decrypted rom.. So that may be why razoola's fatal fix doesn't work.

Guy's from the French site. See if the guy who did the "Perfect" logo can look into the croms for decapitated heads or the heart from retsu's fatal. Knowing that the sprites are still in there is a start. There has to be a way to uncensor this.

Edit:

So far, changelog-wise besides the obvious story and censoring.. There's a new color for most of the roster on the "B" "C" or "D" button and the biggest one I noticed as far as gameplay is an invisible wall push when doing special moves in the corner to prevent corner spam shenanigans.
enidz
enidz
Adepte du stick
Adepte du stick

Message  pandoff Ven 26 Juin 2020 - 22:46

vinson,

I meant that, even if .dat is patched, the game still won't run because of the CRC values hardcoded into the fbneo lib.

I'm on :
1.7.6 (retroarch) - FinalBurn Neo v0.2.97.44 eeaabd1
It originates from a build from source which I did last week.

You can send me your .nro file, I'll see if I can patch it the same way.

The "old CRC" it is expecting are actually the CRC of the original samourai shodown V special "final edition" made in 2004, which is the "logical" one to support. Everything else are just hacks trying to improve things to make it look like the "perfect" version which is playable on PC.
pandoff
pandoff
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  vinson77 Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 5:35

pandoff a écrit:vinson,

I meant that, even if .dat is patched, the game still won't run because of the CRC values hardcoded into the fbneo lib.

I'm on :
1.7.6 (retroarch) - FinalBurn Neo v0.2.97.44 eeaabd1
It originates from a build from source which I did last week.

You can send me your .nro file, I'll see if I can patch it the same way.

The "old CRC" it is expecting are actually the CRC of the original samourai shodown V special "final edition" made in 2004, which is the "logical" one to support. Everything else are just hacks trying to improve things to make it look like the "perfect" version which is playable on PC.
That's what I want to hear. Smile Now it's clear that it is a patched version of fbneo.

Here's the link of the Retoarch CORES nightly builds for the Nintendo Switch:
hXXps://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/switch/libnx/latest/

vinson77
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  kazki Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 9:22

ça serait trop bien un Samurai V perfect Unfixed Smile

enidz a écrit:@elrayzeur

on demande ton aide post 277 sur AP !

Une nouvelle piste pour rendre ce perfect encore plus perfect ???

H215 a écrit:
So the overkills.. I call bs about making rom space for the story boards. It's probably still in the rom but hardcoded to Lvl3/without because I noticed none of the non graphic fatalities have been touched. Also it's not possible to set it to Lvl1 for white blood and with hoamaru you can just see the character blinking off screen when you do his fatal. Looking at it in a debugger, it looks like all the code is moved down and to the right compared to the samsh5sp decrypted rom.. So that may be why razoola's fatal fix doesn't work.

Guy's from the French site. See if the guy who did the "Perfect" logo can look into the croms for decapitated heads or the heart from retsu's fatal. Knowing that the sprites are still in there is a start. There has to be a way to uncensor this.

Edit:

So far, changelog-wise besides the obvious story and censoring.. There's a new color for most of the roster on the "B" "C" or "D" button and the biggest one I noticed as far as gameplay is an invisible wall push when doing special moves in the corner to prevent corner spam shenanigans.
kazki
kazki
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : AES MVS PGM CPS2 NAOMI

Message  Kuro46 Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 10:24

Salut tout le monde. Félicitations pour le travail que vous avez accompli. Est ce que le jeu fonctionne sur le multi mvs de darksoft ? Si oui vous auriez un lien vers les fichiers compatibles.

Cordialement.

Kuro46
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  YaYaLanD Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 13:44

Tu ne pourras pas le faire sur le darksoft, il faut qu’ils patch leur firmware pour que tu vois le jeu.
Sinon il faut aller remplacer la rom sshspe et reprendre le fichier fgpa du special et tu lanceras le perfect en lançant le special.

Tu ne peux rajouter de jeux en fait dans le darksoft car la rom list est hardcodée dans le firmware.
YaYaLanD
YaYaLanD
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : MVS MV-1

Message  Invité Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 13:45

Il faudrait surtout un recap, genre dans le premier post ou un topic à part (ici ça serait blabla) qui liste les trucs proprement.

Invité
Invité

Message  YaYaLanD Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 14:06

Je plussoie... un topic recap en post-it et fermé pour ne pas créer un énième topic de discussion sur ce jeu
YaYaLanD
YaYaLanD
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : MVS MV-1

Message  Invité Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 14:13

Si quelqu'un peut s'en charger, je n'ai pas suivi tout ce qui a été fait, il y a des artworks aussi.

Invité
Invité

Message  kazki Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 14:31

En gros y a 3 étapes

- extraction et patch de la rom qui fait apparaitre V Special avec couleurs plus flashy
- version avec la trad anglaise
- version quasi finale du 22 juin avec logo Perfect, corrections couleurs de Elrayzeur et traduction anglaise et correction bug

Et là sur Arcade project ils voudraient savoir si elrayzeur pouvait regarder les sprites à la recherche de démembrements pour savoir si la version unfixed ne se trouverait pas toujours dans la rom
kazki
kazki
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Système(s) : AES MVS PGM CPS2 NAOMI

Message  Invité Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 14:33

OK, merci Kazki.
Beaucoup s'inscrivent veulent juste un lien, en ce moment, que ce soit compatible avec ceci ou cela.
Un topic évitera ou réduira l'invasion. ^^

Invité
Invité

Message  pandoff Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 15:39

vinson77,

I patched the file fbneo_libretro_libnx.nro available on the nightly builds you linked to (I downloaded it today), in order to support the CRCs of the rom I last sent (named samsh5fe.zip).
https://we.tl/t-hxKUF9alUt
I hope it works for you, if so, please confirm it Smile
pandoff
pandoff
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  vinson77 Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 16:51

pandoff a écrit:vinson77,

I patched the file fbneo_libretro_libnx.nro available on the nightly builds you linked to (I downloaded it today), in order to support the CRCs of the rom I last sent (named samsh5fe.zip).
https://we.tl/t-hxKUF9alUt
I hope it works for you, if so, please confirm it Smile
Thanks very much for your hard work. I can confirm that the nro Core was patched. But the patched nro is now looking for 272-p1.bin = c3ece5c1

The one that I have downloaded was your June 22 samsh5fe (https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a93d7b21566ceb66f0428625064dea2a20200625075235/906189) with:
272-p1.bin = b30e47e0

vinson77
Nouvelle recrue
Nouvelle recrue

Message  kogami Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 17:41

J'ai commencé le travail de la notice.
Pour le moment ça donne ceci mais j'ai pas fini l'arrière car il faut que je le change avec celle d'une notice Playmore mais ça donne un bon aperçus Wink

grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game ! - Page 32 200627055259524498
kogami
kogami
Combo maker
Combo maker

Message  nic034 Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 17:45

YaYaLanD a écrit:Tu ne pourras pas le faire sur le darksoft, il faut qu’ils patch leur firmware pour que tu vois le jeu.
Sinon il faut aller remplacer la rom sshspe et reprendre le fichier fgpa du special et tu lanceras le perfect en lançant le special.

Tu ne peux rajouter de jeux en fait dans le darksoft car la rom list est hardcodée dans le firmware.

Salut

Je crois que fanfangus la fait tourner sur darksoft aes
nic034
nic034
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  nic034 Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 17:45

kogami a écrit:J'ai commencé le travail de la notice.
Pour le moment ça donne ceci mais j'ai pas fini l'arrière car il faut que je le change avec celle d'une notice Playmore mais ça donne un bon aperçus Wink

grosse exclu NEOGEO : SS5 Perfect unreleased YUKI game ! - Page 32 200627055259524498

Excellent !!
nic034
nic034
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  pandoff Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 17:46

Oopsie vinson, you're right about the good CRC for p1.
Here is the file with the good CRC for p1 :
https://we.tl/t-ksNZVtb6sn

Très joli kogami c'est prometteur ! super
pandoff
pandoff
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  nic034 Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 17:46

kazki a écrit:En gros y a 3 étapes

- extraction et patch de la rom qui fait apparaitre V Special avec couleurs plus flashy
- version avec la trad anglaise
- version quasi finale du 22 juin avec logo Perfect, corrections couleurs de Elrayzeur et traduction anglaise et correction bug

Et là sur Arcade project ils voudraient savoir si elrayzeur pouvait regarder les sprites à la recherche de démembrements pour savoir si la version unfixed ne se trouverait pas toujours dans la rom

Merci pour le résumé kazki :-)
Pas idiot leur question oui
nic034
nic034
1000 Mega Shock
1000 Mega Shock

Message  PowerGui Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 17:50

Super classe Kogami. Tu fais un excellent boulot sur les graphismes. super
Tu comptes te baser sur la notice de SSV pour l'intérieur ?
PowerGui
PowerGui
Combo maker
Combo maker

Système(s) : AES, NGPC, NCD

Message  kogami Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 18:05

Oui je vais reprendre les pages intérieur de SS5 Sp mais je voudrais les retravailler pour tout cleaner et mettre un fond rouge pour la différenciée.

Mais j’ai toujours pas trouver les scans Sad

Sinon grâce à format_c j’ai pour récupérer tout les éléments en très haute Rez en ripant l’illustration et le logo du jeu PC donc j’ai encore pue encore améliorer la qualité. A ce stade on pourra pas faire mieux Smile

Je suis sur une base de 600dpi donc niveau impression ça vas deffoncer. A titre d’exemple les inserts qu’à reproduit atomik était sur une base de 300dpi issu de scan.

J’ai demandé de l’aide pour vectoriser certains éléments de l’insert
kogami
kogami
Combo maker
Combo maker

Message  Ryo Sakazaki Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 20:39

Kogami, je vais pouvoir t’aider pour l’insert je t’envoie un message tout à l’heure.Wink

Administrateur sur Neo-Geo System

Je réalise des converts AES/MVS, programmation d'eproms, bios, etc...
Ryo Sakazaki
Ryo Sakazaki
Admin

Système(s) : AES Jap, MVS MV-2F

Message  kogami Sam 27 Juin 2020 - 20:56

Cool merci bien Ryo Smile

Si tu as les scans de la notice Jap ça m’aiderait beaucoup !
kogami
kogami
Combo maker
Combo maker

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 32 sur 38 Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Suivant